In vehicles that many sensors are controlled by the new generation ECU, the cosmic radiation effect occurring at different altitude points is modeled with MRADSIM in terms of position and time.
- Especially in recent years, with the rapid advancement of the automotive industry from the mechanical structure to the digital structure, the unexpected negative effects created by cosmic radiation can be analyzed and mitigated / prevented on the ECU and other electronic components in the vehicles.
- Since the aviation sector has the most radiation-affected structures in the atmosphere, especially in the high quota, radiation studies on avionics can also be carried out.
Radiation related facilities
All radiation penetration based analysis and shielding of the important structures such as accelerator facilities, radiopharmaceutical production facilities, research laboratories, nuclear medicine and radiation oncology units are carried out with MRADSIM.
- Radiation mapping of all radioactive particles including neutron in treatment rooms,
- Determination of produced flux and secondary particles emitted from electron linear accelerators,
- Shielding design optimization.
The risk of radiation leakage is possible in nuclear reactors. Many different studies can be done with MRADSIM such as the uncontrolled spreading of radioactive material release and its effect to the environment.
- Detailed analysis of the entire site,
- Identifying critical and safe areas in accident scenarios,
- Making suggestions with precise shielding design for control rooms,
- Radiation resistance analysis of all mechanical and electronic structures, which constantly interact with radiation, can be performed.